Stephane’s work impressed us here at Travel Bug Ltd so much that we chanced our arm and got an interview =D Hope you enjoy 😉
1. What elements make a great photograph for you?
A very good composition with an amazing light.
2. What was your most challenging image to capture, and why?
I was trying to capture a above and below photo of an iceberg in Iceland, got in the 2 degree water in my surf short would stay in the water for 20 seconds, would swim back to the beach run and move like a crazy person to warm up a bit and jump back in the water.
3. How does it feel when you are under the waves?
It feels amazing I am addicted to it, until you get smashed real hard on the reef or sand, got (perforated ear drums, reef cut, dislocated shoulder, bad knees).
4. In what country/countries did you have your most memorable experiences?
Iceland : surfing, biking, swimming with iceberg and more…
5. What advice would you give to budding travel photographers?
Travel light 😉
6. Lastly, any technical tips you can give us about shooting cool travel images?
Don`t follow the rules. Stay outside as long as you can, go camping hike a 100 miles 😉
Stephane’s website HERE!
Stephane’s Facebook HERE!
Stephane’s Instagram HERE!
The famous iceberg 😉