1. Set foot on each of the seven continents. Antarctica might seem like a tough one! Once you’ve reached all seven you can truly call yourself a world traveler.
2. Cross a country on a bicycle. A bicycle tour takes some planning but it beats being separated from a country though a passenger-side window.
3. Ride something bigger than a horse. Trekking through the jungle on the back of a two-story elephant will surely be something you remember forever.
4. Live like a local for a month. Visiting native peoples will give you way more insight into another way of life than two years hopping from one backpacker ghetto to the next. But don’t abuse of your experience 😛
5. Visit a “real” blues bar in Chicago. What better way to leave music’s commercialism behind and find the soul of the blues?
6. Travel India by train. With its extensive rail network, this mode of transport is the best way to see one of the world’s most colorful and diverse countries. We just wish you good luck 😉
7. Climb one of the world’s Seven Summits. Climbing mountains is not for the faint-hearted, but many people rank standing atop one as one of the things to do before you die.
8. Dive with a whale shark. Swimming with these gentle giants is among the most powerful wilderness experiences in the world.
9. Participate in a Carnival parade in Brazil. You haven’t had a good night out until you’ve been to the biggest party in a nation of big parties.
10. Dance tango in Argentina: or just try to learn how to dance 😉